- This event has passed.
Adult Hebrew Class
February 24, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 5, 2021
Aleph Isn’t Tough: Adult Beginning Prayerbook Hebrew
A learning system especially designed for adults
Melinda Freed, Instructor
Through this class you will develop the ability to decode (read and understand) written Hebrew words as well as to incorporate that learning in Jewish life, ritual, study, and tradition.
Wednesdays: January 13 through May 5, from 7 PM – 8 PM
Free for Members, $36.00 for Non-Members
All classes will be on Zoom.
The Zoom link will be sent after enrollment in the class has been finalized.
If one or more of the following resonate, this class is for YOU!
- Learn Hebrew for the first time
- Follow and better understand the Hebrew parts of the prayer service/Torah service
- Rekindle the Hebrew you “learned” as a child (caveat: this is a beginner-level class)
- Help your child with their bar/bat mitzvah studies
- Learn Hebrew for a possible adult bar/bat mitzvah
Email [email protected] to register by Wednesday, January 6th.