Here is the sequence of events that led to a magical moment.
- Mrs. Drook’s class showed interest in a book about sea creatures.
- Mrs. Drook added several sea creature books to the class collection.
- The children enjoyed several activities related to sea creatures.
- They became interested in the rock fish. They were fascinated by its ability “to disappear” among ocean rocks.
- Mrs. Drook added classroom activities about camouflage.
But no one planned the magical thing that happened when the children went outside that day.
Can you find the children?